451 Albany Highway
08 9842 2210
- Abuse of staff will not be tolerated. Staff and patrons are to be treated with courtesy at all times.
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted inside the premises.
- Footwear must be worn at all times while inside the premises, entry will be refused without footwear.
- Skateboards, bicycles and scooters are prohibited on the premises.
- No recording equipment or devices of any type will be allowed into the cinemas. Any devices found will be confiscated and the police informed.
- All mobile phones, pagers or any other type of communication device must be turned off before entering the cinemas. Any device found to be on or in use in the cinemas will be confiscated.
- Alcohol and illicit drugs are strictly forbidden in the premises.
- The cinema toilets are for cinema patrons only, they are not for general public use.
- Any large bags, brief cases, backpacks etc. are not to be taken into the cinemas and may be left behind the counter with staff.
- There are no EFTPOS facilities on site, all purchases are to be paid in cash.