PERTH INTERNATIONAL ARTS FESTIVAL
BOOKING INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Friends of the Festival preferential booking period starts Thur 7 Nov (6.30pm)–Tue 12 Nov (9am).
General Public 9am, Tue 12 Nov 2013.
Patrons may join the Friends of the Festival at any time online or by calling the Festival Info Centre.
Bookings and Festival Information: 08 6488 5555
Mon–Fri 9am–6pm and Sat 9am–1pm
Additional hours during the Festival (7 Feb–1 March): Mon–Sat 9am–6pm and Sun 23 Feb for Perth Writers Festival Family Day.
Authorised Ticketing Agents:
Perth Festival Info Centre: 08 6488 5555
Ticketek: 1300 795 012
Ticketmaster: 136 100 (Ballet at the Quarry and The National tickets only)
OVER THE COUNTER
At any Ticketek and Ticketmaster outlet and film tickets at Somerville and Joondalup Pines. Tickets can be purchased at the door of each venue one hour prior to the start of performances, subject to availability.
GROUPS AND SCHOOL BOOKINGS
Buy 10+ tickets to any one Festival event and one ticket booker will go FREE. All ticket sales are subject to availability on Standard, A and B Reserve seats and exclude Chevron Festival Gardens, Otello, Kelemen Quartet, OneFiveZeroSeven, The National and Ballet at the Quarry tickets.
Ticketek Group Bookings: 1300 364 001
To receive information about the Festival Schools Program, email [email protected] or contact Festival Info on 08 6488 5555.
OFFICIAL SALES CHANNELS
Patrons are advised to check whether tickets are still available from the Festival or official sales channels (above or online) before buying from other suppliers. Please check your tickets carefully and read the terms and conditions.
All programs and artists are subject to change without notice. The Festival reserves the right to exclude latecomers at certain events or to admit only at a suitable point in the performance, if appropriate. Film screenings at Somerville and Joondalup Pines are subject to weather conditions. Updates on any changes to the schedule are broadcast 4.30pm here. If a screening is cancelled due to rain, a voucher will be issued for another night that week.
Fees and Charges: Tickets to Festival events may be sold through a variety of ticketing agents, each with differing booking fees and ticket processing charges. Where tickets are booked by telephone, mail or online a transaction fee of $6.95 will apply.
For Ticketek Groups a service/delivery fee of $9.95 per transaction applies. If you choose to purchase tickets at Festival venues for events in that venue, transaction fees will not apply. All telephone and online bookings can be made by credit card at an additional charge of up to 2.75% of the total purchase price. If you choose to have your tickets delivered by Registered Post by the Festival or Ticketek an additional fee of $2.25 will apply. The transaction fee is non-refundable. For Ticketmaster a handling fee of $4.50 applies to all bookings. An additional $4.60 will be charged if you choose registered post. Please check at time of booking. Lost or stolen tickets purchased for events that have unreserved or general admission seating will not be replaced. Tickets with a seat allocation can be replaced. You will incur a fee for your lost ticket to be replaced; fees vary across ticketing agencies. Friends of the Festival are entitled to discounts on two tickets for most Festival events and further tickets at full price. Ticket discounts to Lotterywest Festival Films are available on an unlimited number of tickets purchased in advance through the Festival or at the door at Somerville or Joondalup Pines; two tickets per entry at the door on the night of each screening. Prices are subject to change without notice. Special offers subject to availability. Concessions apply to Full-time students (U30), Student Rush (U30), Pensioners, Seniors and Unemployed (P/S/U) as advertised. When booking, a concession number must be provided and identification shown at the door. Tickets shall not be refunded or exchanged except as provided in the Entertainment Industry Code of Practice.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
• All tickets sold on behalf of the Perth International Arts Festival and subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the Venue where presented.
• All tickets are sold subject to the conditions displayed at the point of sale and/or at the event.
• Tickets shall not be refunded or exchanged except as provided in the Entertainment Industry Code of Practice. Transaction and service charges are not refundable.
• If a ticket holder is entitled to a refund it will be made available at the location(s) notified by Perth International Arts Festival and upon presentation of a valid ticket.
• Tickets are valid only when purchased through an authorised agent.
• The right is reserved to vary advertised programs, to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
• The right of admission is reserved. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the venue management.
• No person of any age will be admitted without a valid ticket of admission.
• Tape recorders, video cameras and still cameras may not be brought into the venue, and all pagers and mobile telephones must be turned off before entry.
• Ticket holders attending the event do so at their own risk.
• Perth International Arts Festival collects your individual information in case of an event cancellation or change.
• General Admission entry is with a valid ticket only. There is no refund or replacement of Lost, Stolen, Destroyed or Not Received via Post tickets.
• General Admission tickets are automatically mailed by Registered Post.