The very best and most thrilling Festival experiences are had in numbers greater than 2!
If you book and pay for tickets to 3 or more events, you will unlock a discount of up to 15% on Premium and A Reserve Adult prices.
Discounts apply to phone orders only – through the Festival Info Centre 08 6488 5555.
Ineligible events include Ballet at the Quarry, Everything I Have, ACO and Dawn Upshaw, The National, Kelemen Quartet, Perth Writers Festival events, Lotterywest Festival Films.
Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained in the promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions.
- Only registered patrons are valid for entry into the See Three competition. Ticket stubs are not an acceptable method of competition entry.
- Only one entry per person is valid.
- See Three or More discounts are valid until 24 December 2013.
- The first valid entry drawn from all entries will win the following prize: Return trip to the Great Southern region inc 2 nights accomodation
- Entries for the prizes close at 1pm, Mon 24 Dec, 2013. Any tickets purchased after this date will not be included in the final draw and will no longer be able to access the discounts.
- Winners will be announced in January 2014 and will be notified by mail and telephone on how they may redeem the prize.
- All accommodation, flights, meals and tickets must be redeemed within 12months of the prize draw. Travel and accommodation restrictions may apply. Reservations are based on availability of space for the period requested.
- All bookings must be coordinated and booked through the Perth International Arts Festival.
- Prize winner and travelling companion are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (eg passport, visa) and complying with all health or other government regulations.
- Travel Insurance is recommended and is not included in the prize.
- Gratuities, meals (other than specified), transfer fees (other than specified), excess baggage, government taxes, airport charges and any other personal expenses including but not limited to child minding and not specified in the prize package must be paid for by the winner. Postage, telephone calls, internet usage, alcoholic drinks, medical expenses, emergency evacuation charges are not included in the prize package.
- The prize (or any part thereof) is non transferable or exchangeable, cannot be taken for cash and cannot be combined with any other offer. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- The Promoter of this competition is the Perth International Arts Festival. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that the winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to safely participate in the prize.
- Employees and immediate family of the Perth International Arts Festival, and their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter.
- Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.